During the summer before your senior year, it’s ok and even important for you to ‘take your foot off the gas’ for a bit and spend some time relaxing and rejuvenating.
That said, one of the keys to getting your college applications done well is to spend a little time this summer getting support complete your college applications BEFORE you start school again this Fall.
With pacing, professionalism and peace of mind.
Our 7-week program allows you to work steadily so you’ll Go from frustrated to RELIEVED…and get your Common and Coalition Applications COMPLETED WITH CONFIDENCE this summer.
• Weekly, live, expert-led online lessons that can access wherever you may be this summer (plus everything is recorded and posted on the YCC online Academy and on the YCC mobile app, so your lessons can be accessed, replayed and reviewed at any time)
• Hand-holding and step-by-step guidance with filling out the Common App and the Coalition Application, including the production of a submit-ready essay that has been reviewed by former Admissions Professionals
• Access to our proprietary college database with names and current contact information for your Admissions representatives and Financial Aid office personnel at the colleges your considering
• Tools, checklists, tutorials and templates to help you through every component of a successful application, including how to reach out to Admissions reps and other potential campus advocates, true cost calculators and list building advice
• YCC360 Online Academy access for you and your parents
• YCC360° Mobile App for hand-held step by step support and a calendar to stay on track with our course instructors
• Personalized Help: The course comes with a one-hour in-person or virtual meeting for parent and student to review progress, discuss next steps, etc.
By enrolling in our Summer Camp, we guarantee your child will get the resources, personal advice, tools and step-by-step guidance to apply to the college of his/her choice, how to fill out the application and how to write a great essay. We’ll stick by them each week to help them get it all completed.
If within 14 days your child attends both of our first two sessions and doesn’t feel like he/she is getting any value, send us an email to let us know and we’ll refund your 100% of investment, no questions asked.
Peter Ratzan, Co-Founder and CEO
Peter has been helping students prepare for college for more than two decades, first as a high school social studies teacher at Ransom Everglades School in Miami (his alma mater), as a guidance counselor to 12th grade students at Temple beth Sholom in Miami beach and since 2007 as the owner/operator of Your College Concierge.
He has personally helped more than 1100 families (and counting) successfully navigate the college process (and stay sane in the process).
Jill Ratzan, Co-Founder and CEO
Jill spent 12 years with Discovery Channel, starting in 1995. In 1997, Jill was transferred to Miami to launch and manage the people part of Discovery Latin America/US Hispanic. Throughout her tenure with Discovery, she estimates that she personally hired and trained more than 1,200 new employees, on 3 different continents.
She joined Peter full-time in 2011 to head up the development of Your College Concierge, a digital learning platform to expand the college guidance and funding services they offer nationwide.
1. Click the Join Now button above, and you will be directed to a secure order page where you can enter your billing details.
2. After you order, you will get an email within a few minutes with your login details and instructions on how to access your YCC member area as part of your bonus access. We’ll also reach out to you personally to get you set up to be sure you have everything you need for our first session on June 27.
3. You can get started straight away by logging in to start learning. Click on the materials to access and download as you wish. We’ll email details for you to join the first Camp session starting June 27.