• Hand-holding and step-by-step guidance with filling out the Common App or the Coalition Application or both (whichever your child’s school requires)
• Your child’s college application questions answered as needed (you can book a 15-minute call anytime)
• Complete guidance to get at least one college application completed and submitted
• Examples and advice for writing a compelling college application essay
• Live, weekly, step-by-step guidance where your child can ask questions and get our help when they need (sessions will be each Wednesday evening, June 28 – Aug 9)
• The ability to sign on from anywhere to join the sessions via laptop, notepad, or smart phone (we’ll guide your child through applications so they can follow along on their own computer screen to get it done)
• Peace of mind knowing your child can get their application completed and submitted correctly
• 1 month access of the YCC Charter Club ($57 value)
• 1 private college planning consultation (for student and parents) with Peter, where you’ll get a personalized college plan for your child including a thorough review of your child’s completed college application(s) and their college list, and a ‘true cost of college’ cost comparison report with detailed and accurate projections of out-of-pocket costs for each school on that list ($297 value)
By enrolling in our Bootcamp, we guarantee your child will get the resources, personal advice, tools and step-by-step guidance to be able to determine where to apply to the college of his/her choice, how to fill out the application and how to write a great essay. We’ll stick by them each week to help them get it all completed.
If within 14 days your child attends both of our first two sessions and doesn’t feel like he/she is getting any value, send us an email to let us know and still feel you don’t have the information, advice, tutorials and everything to search for colleges and fill out financial aid forms, we’ll refund your 100% of investment, no questions asked.
Peter Ratzan, Co-Founder and CEO
Peter has been helping students prepare for college for more than two decades, first as a high school social studies teacher at Ransom Everglades School in Miami (his alma mater), as a guidance counselor to 12th grade students at Temple beth Sholom in Miami beach and since 2007 as the owner/operator of Your College Concierge.
He has personally helped more than 1100 families (and counting) successfully navigate the college process (and stay sane in the process).
Jill Ratzan, Co-Founder and CEO
Jill spent 12 years with Discovery Channel, starting in 1995. In 1997, Jill was transferred to Miami to launch and manage the people part of Discovery Latin America/US Hispanic. Throughout her tenure with Discovery, she estimates that she personally hired and trained more than 1,200 new employees, on 3 different continents.
She joined Peter full-time in 2011 to head up the development of Your College Concierge, a digital learning platform to expand the college guidance and funding services they offer nationwide.
1. Click the Join Now button above, and you will be directed to a secure order page where you can enter your billing details.
2. After you order, you will get an email within a few minutes with your login details and instructions on how to access your YCC member area as part of your bonus access. We’ll also reach out to you personally to get you set up to be sure you have everything you need for our first session on June 28.
3. You can get started straight away by logging in to start learning. Click on the materials to access and download as you wish. We’ll email details for you to join the first Bootcamp session starting June 28.