During your meeting, you can expect to receive the following:
• An Expected Family Contribution (EFC) report that will incorporate both the Federal and Institutional Methodology,
• A Cost Comparison projection and out-of-pocket forecast for the colleges that you may be interested in considering
• Recommendations on how to minimize your costs and how to maximize the chances for admission and for scholarship
• Grant opportunities at the colleges on your preliminary lists
• We will also review grades and preliminary scores (if available) and make any pertinent college admissions recommendations
To facilitate your discussion, please be prepared to share (or preferably provide to us in advance):
To Determine Your Eligibility for Institutional Financial Aid/Merit Aid:
Additional Student Information:
Please provide this to us in advance — either by fax (954-659-7889, our secure fax) or scan/email — so that we can prepare in advance for our meeting.
Note that we will not keep any of your documentation unless you decide to further enlist our college planning services.