The How To Find and Get Money For College program is designed to help you learn how financial aid works and realize there are different types of aid (federal, scholarships, grants…) you can qualify for.
It’s also about knowing which schools are the most generous and will offer you the most aid.
WHO IT’S FOR: High school students and their families
WHEN: You can access the program immediately for as long as you wish.
WHAT: An online program combining digital content, downloadable materials, custom search + calculator tools and personalized support. In a series of 4 course segments, we’ll guide you through how financial aid works, how to find the best colleges for YOUR child and exactly how to apply to maximize your scholarships, grants and financial awards.
The key to getting a discount on paying for college is to understand how the system works today.
This means understanding how colleges set and discount their prices…and how to find the ones you like that are the most generous.
Once you have an understanding of the college pricing system, you’ll get our tools and learn how to make the system work for YOU.
There are 4 parts to this program to help you maximize your savings when it comes to paying for college:
1. You’ll learn how to build the ideal college list and use our custom college search tool so that you apply to the schools that are an academic fit AND generous with their financial aid awards.
2. You’ll go step-by-step as we walk you through the application process by filling out the FAFSA (for federal aid) and the CSS Profile (for private colleges).
3. You’ll get our College Cost Calculator to determine and compare what each school will cost you, based on your financial situation.
4. You’ll learn about the financial aid award appeal process and if you can negotiate to receive a greater award.
Many people don’t realize there are 3 types of financial aid that your child can receive, all in the form of grants and scholarships that don’t need to be repaid.
Most search for independent scholarships and use search tools on apps and websites to find them. Unfortunately, this is the SMALLEST pool of money available and the MOST competitive.
With our program, you’ll learn how to search for more substantial financial aid awards and have our custom College Cost Calculator + College List Builder tools to do so at your fingertips.
By purchasing the program, we guarantee you and your child will get the resources, personal advice, tools and step-by-step guidance to be able to search for the best-fit colleges, complete the financial aid forms and determine if you can appeal your financial aid award.
If within 30 days you and your child go through the program courses, send us an email to let us know and still feel you don’t have the information, advice, tutorials and everything to search for colleges and fill out financial aid forms, we’ll refund 100% of your investment, no questions asked.
Meet Your Instructors
Peter Ratzan, Co-Founder and CEO
Peter has been helping students prepare for college for more than two decades, first as a high school social studies teacher at Ransom Everglades School in Miami (his alma mater), as a guidance counselor to 12th grade students at Temple beth Sholom in Miami beach and since 2007 as the owner/operator of Your College Concierge.
He has personally helped more than 1100 families (and counting) successfully navigate the college process (and stay sane in the process).
Jill Ratzan, Co-Founder and CEO
Jill spent 12 years with Discovery Channel, starting in 1995. In 1997, Jill was transferred to Miami to launch and manage the people part of Discovery Latin America/US Hispanic. Throughout her tenure with Discovery, she estimates that she personally hired and trained more than 1,200 new employees, on 3 different continents.
She joined Peter full-time in 2011 to head up the development of Your College Concierge, a digital learning platform to expand the college guidance and funding services they offer nationwide.
1. Click the yellow YES! button above, and you will be directed to a secure order page where you can enter your billing details.
2. After you order, you will get an email within a few minutes with your login details and instructions on how to access your member area to get started. We’ll follow up with you via email to be sure you have everything you need.
3. Simply log in and get started with the Online College Funding Program. Click on the materials to access and download as you wish.